Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Chapter 5



March 22nd 2014


The red head got up off his knees and started stalking away from the house.
"That little brat! I'll have her head on a silver platter yet! When I'm finished with her she'll be begging for mercy! I gave her a chance to leave this earth quickly and with little pain and she turned away. Well good. She just made it more fun for me. I'll make her cry, make her beg. It'll be slow and painful. And in the end she'll die by my hand. Just like she would have then." A cruel smile twisted his full lips. "But first let's go see her friend." He stalked around the corner to the lush green park he had last seen the other woman in. However a quick look around revealed that she was not there. "Stupid girl must have warned her. Oh well. Back to the plan," he said as he started on his way back to the mansion on the hill.

Back at the mansion the red headed vampire paced the dining hall ignoring the figures around him. "..and so we must continue with the usual plan. We will find where she and her friends meet. I will lure her away from them and talk with her. I will give her a choice. Come with us and sucum to my every whim or we can kill all her friends in front of her, knock her out and then drag her away. Either way she will be coming with us. And either way she will die by my hands in my celer on my terms." The vampires around him nodded in agreement but didn't make a noise. 
"Now all of you out! Watch her and find where she meets them. Return to me by the break of dawn. Use your serum to keep under control. If none of you know by the morning then you may find yourself in her place." He looked around the room with cruel eyes. "Now go!" He smiled as the vampires around the room scuttled towards the door, climbing over each other to get away.

1 comment:

  1. I only just started reading, and already wish they'd rebel and tear him to shreds...

    You do a great job at creating a villain.

    ReplyDelete