Saturday, 22 March 2014

Chapter 3



March 21nd 2014


A large crowd stood gathered in the elegant dinning room of the newly purchased mansion. The only standing figures voice echoed off the mahogany furniture.
"Revoice brothers! For finally we have found her again. After two long hard years of searching for her we are victorious. I have followed her slimy trail all the way to here, to Linthden. And although these past two years have been tough they may have helped us. You see, she has become naive. She no longer watches the shadows. We have been here for a month now and she has not found us."
"Wait sir you've known she was here for a month and yet you didn't tell us?" A small vampire asked from his seat.
"Yes I am. I wanted to watch her for a while, obserb her without questions. And now that I have I know when best to strike. In fact I believe I may have found some weak spots. I believe she may have made the mistake of befriending people." A cruel smile twisted his lips. "And we all know how much I love to meet her friends. Anyway enough of her. We can deal with her later. Tonight, we celebrate. Please each of you return to your rooms. Lock the doors behind you and enjoy the...gifts that I have left for each of you. Do with them what you will. Just be done before dawn. Now go." He said and turned his back to his creatures. He walked through the dark halls and stopped at a thick iron door. With a twist of a key he opened the door with a sharp tug. He looked around at the torture devises set up around the room.
"Ah my new toys. I do hope she enjoys playing with them. I certainly will that's for sure. But not yet. First I will follow the plan. I can wait. And when I finally have her in my grasp, that is when we shall truly play. Soon." And with an evil smile on his face he stalked from the room  and out into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment