April 7th 2014
She was lossing it. He could see it in her eyes. The way they struggled to focus. He could see it on the tapes from those brief moments that weren't claimed by the beast or the pain as she talked to the walls. He had to chose now. Let her wither away under the constant torture or claim her as his own. The problem was both sides appealed to him. On one hand he hated her and enjoyed her screams. But on the other hand he loved that spirit she used to have and the radiant glow of her skin. He was torn between longing and lust. Why not have both? The cold thought slivered into his brain. But it didn't feel right. This thought that would have been normal usually had suddenly started to sicken him. Its the girl. She's clouding your judgment, making you weak. No it wasn't weak. She was making him better. Better? Was it better when you were a boy? When you suffered for your weakness? Have you forgotten what it was like? The icy tredil whispered across his mind dragging with it those old memories. Images of his past flashed before him and with a roar took control.
The night was dark and cold, lit only by the small lanterns that swing in the wind. He watched as the girl stopped before him and took a step back. "Sorry sir didn't see you there. Didn't mean to get in your way." He ignored her words, just watched those full lips of hers move up and down. "Sir? Are you quite alright?" He moved towards her slowly wrapping his arms around her in a cold embrace. With an even crueler grin he licked her throat, feeling the girl go stiff in his arms. With a dark chuckle he pierced the fragile skin there cutting into her artery and infecting her with his poison.
But then it had changed. Yes then you became weak as her blood hit you. You let yourse believe you were in love. You became a fool. She ran, remember. She ran and you didn't stop her. You never stopped her. Even when you've had the chance you've let her continue. Well not this time. This time you have to end her. I don't have to do anything! I can do what I like with her. Your going to make a fool of yourself again. No I'm not. I've decided. I'm going to go down those stairs and say hello to my darling pet. Idiot! Imbeciel! With a smile he blocked out the voice and walked towards the heavy metal door.
The night was dark and cold, lit only by the small lanterns that swing in the wind. He watched as the girl stopped before him and took a step back. "Sorry sir didn't see you there. Didn't mean to get in your way." He ignored her words, just watched those full lips of hers move up and down. "Sir? Are you quite alright?" He moved towards her slowly wrapping his arms around her in a cold embrace. With an even crueler grin he licked her throat, feeling the girl go stiff in his arms. With a dark chuckle he pierced the fragile skin there cutting into her artery and infecting her with his poison.
But then it had changed. Yes then you became weak as her blood hit you. You let yourse believe you were in love. You became a fool. She ran, remember. She ran and you didn't stop her. You never stopped her. Even when you've had the chance you've let her continue. Well not this time. This time you have to end her. I don't have to do anything! I can do what I like with her. Your going to make a fool of yourself again. No I'm not. I've decided. I'm going to go down those stairs and say hello to my darling pet. Idiot! Imbeciel! With a smile he blocked out the voice and walked towards the heavy metal door.
No comments:
Post a Comment